1. More than anything else, homeowners want a room other than the guest bedroom to stack all the clean laundry in until it finally gets put away. A separate laundry room tops the list of most-wanted home features by buyers.
2. Would-be buyers looking to limit utility bills will be drawn to properties with Energy Star-qualified windows and appliances. In addition to improving a home's aesthetic, energy-efficient ceiling fans can also help lower cooling costs when used in conjunction with an air conditioner during the warmer months.
3. It's important for homeowners not to neglect the backyard area when prepping for resale. In today's housing market, outdoor living spaces have become the most coveted outdoor home feature.
4. Hardwood flooring offers a cleaner look, is easier to maintain and is more durable than carpet, which needs to be replaced every 8 to 10 years.
5. Lastly, home office spaces are considered the most valuable in today’s climate. With more people working from home, a separate space to work is considered most valuable and at the top of every buyer’s list.
Let’s talk about different ways you and your family can maximize profit by listing with us today. Please reach out anytime.